Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Something old, something new

I stumbled onto a great Tumblr site with sensual, hilarious & hot vintage erotic art. (Banner image above)Check it out here: http://olderoticart.tumblr.com/

Also started a new project for the year -- 365degrees -- 2012 in images over at Dizzy Baboon! I'm posting a new photo for every day of the year, taken on that day, along with a snippet of some sort. Care to share? Send me a snippet to ginaginabobina-at-comcast.net. I'll find the perfect photo for your snip & link back to your site if you'd like.

XO. Make it, don't break it.


Photo above from Tumblr kink

2 comments:

Craig Sorensen said...

Awesome stuff! Happy New Year!

I'll give that snippet thing some thought...

Verification word: rablers

yes, we are.

Gina Marie said...

Happy New Year to you, Craig!

Rable on!