Saturday, December 31, 2011

What happens next?

The ball drops, and then what? Tonight we're cooking up a pot of lobster thermidor (sexy seafood photographs forthcoming) and playing Scrabble. We'll renew our sacred vows of love, honor, protection, laughter, friendship & fucking like rabbits for all time with a pinkie swear at midnight. What's next? A brisk naked run on the beach, an icy dip in the Columbia River tomorrow at noon, shots of whiskey all around and thus a brand spanking New Year will be launched!

What's next is not resolutions, but goals. What's next is hot, juicy sex that makes me weak in the knees. What's next is working hard and playing harder. What's next is love, friendship, being ready for anything, wanting everything, and 365 days of saying yes. What's next is not denial, like many of my friends are embracing, but renenewed commitment to the things that matter. My children, my soul mate, our creativity, our mutual desire to be something that means something in this world.

That is what will happen next. Happy New Year. Do it. To it!



What's next? Playing like kids....forever!


Title Photo from this kinky tumblr stream: Pussy Diner

6 comments:

BadAssKona said...

You give me such joy! I look forward to each day with you.

Gina Marie said...

The joy is mutual, my delicious BFF!

K D Grace said...

Thank you for this! It's so encouraging to look to the New Year with such excitement and playfulness and hope. I'm so glad I discovered your site!

Happy 2012!

K D Grace

Jeremy Edwards said...

That's the stuff! Clearly, 2012 is in good hands with you two.

Meanwhile, my verification word offers a sexy new Zodiac designation: labileo

Gina Marie said...

Thank you, KD! I'm so glad you're here. It's going to be a delicious, kickass year for sure!

Gina Marie said...

Jeremy! Happy Fucking New Year to you and your labilio!!!