Friday, June 25, 2010

write what you know

"Creative writing teachers should be purged until every last instructor who has uttered the words "Write what you know" is confined to a labor camp. Please, talented scribblers, write what you don't. The blind guy with the funny little harp who composed The Iliad , how much combat do you think he saw?" -- P.J. O' Rourke







Photo: BadAss -- The Master of Oz gives Hawaiian missionary modesty a run for its money

But what's new isn't cliche, right? What I know now isn't what I knew then. Everything I could ever imagine IS. The universe is expanding and expanding or is it shrinking and twisting? Who cares. Until it becomes boring and cumbersome, I'll write about these amazing things I now know.

I know I'm not in Kansas anymore. I know that Oz is a fucking wonderland. I know that I don't miss the old farmhouse or slopping the hogs or climbing into the cellar every time the sky turns black. The weather here is perfect. I know that the Master of Oz has a beautiful cock. I enjoy sucking it. I like taking it deep in my small, tight throat, drool dripping onto my thighs, and watching his toes curl. The flying monkeys are into some kinky shit. The wicked witches aren't sisters -- they're lesbian lovers. Too bad about the one with the crazy shoes. They had big plans for Dorothy.

I know how good it feels when the sun smiles all over my naked body and I can feel sweat sliding down the curves of my ass. I'll write about that, too. I know how much fun and harmless and freeing it is to ditch the clothes in a safe place and party like a bad girl. Not drunken, sloppy partying, just good, naughty fun.

I know life is beautiful. I know what love is. I know so much more than I ever thought possible. I'll write about that, too.

I know that watching him sing karaoke in nothing but a tiny strip of elastic and a cock ring totally turns me on. I know how it feels to finally be comfortable in my own skin -- and someone else's -- at the same time. I know about boundaries and freedom and that it's not about coloring in the lines or out of them, but starting from scratch and making your own beautiful universe out of nothing but feathers and ink.

What do you know?

6 comments:

BadAssKona said...

I know that Oz wouldn't exist without you! The Wizard wants to fuck Dorothy in the poppies....

WV: "potlessi"
Def. -- A party to which no one brings any food

Gina Marie said...

What the Wizard wants.....

Marina said...

I love you guys! You make me smile! Happy, happy summer in Oz!

Gina Marie said...

Hi Marina! Yay! Love you, too. Thanks so much for stopping by, lovely lady!

Erobintica said...

Just getting to this today - when it was posted I was at the start of a lovely weekend - now that I'm reading it nasty reality has slapped me in the face - so, I needed to read this - thank you Gina - for reminding me what's it's really about.

Gina Marie said...

Yay Robin! Oftentimes I don't know what it's all about, either. It comes in flashes and frizzles ;-) Tonight it's all about sunshine, hot chicken, cool white wine & fried corn.