Wednesday, June 23, 2010

stick, sticky, stuck















I'm hopelessly stuck at the moment. My brain feels slow and heavy, like it might be clogged with hairballs and grease. What do you do when you get stuck? I take photographs, go for walks, fret, do the dishes, read old stories and wonder how I did that. I pace and arrange furniture, geek out on the computer, write down stupid, random words, look up random shit on google. Drives me nuts. I drive "me" nuts! Some of the photos came out pretty well, though. Hopefully words will follow.


Here's a beautiful piece on Clean Sheets -- ahhhh. The first day of summer, in a place where the weather is cooperating! http://www.cleansheets.com/exotica/hicks_05.05.10.shtml














4 comments:

Craig Sorensen said...

When my mind's vapor locked, I bang on them drums or something equally intellectual...

Loved those beautiful photos.

Gina Marie said...

Bang on the drums! I'd like to do that all day! Actually, I was listening to a show about the Boston Pops last night.....and started thinking about my clarinet. It might be time to suck on some reeds.....

BadAssKona said...

It's all about "hairballs and grease" my love....

WV: "motert"
Def: It's what I did to get to work, this morning, as in, "I motert over to the office."

Gina Marie said...

clogclogclogclog!