Thursday, February 25, 2010

I have a Secret




Here's a hint:


"From the side, his mouth looked like a painted-on line, but then he turned and smiled, his lips fattening over bright white teeth, his face, round and sweet, lit up like a born-again Buddha.

“Catch me for a prize pretty one, catch me, catch me if you can!”"


Watch this place -- for exciting news to come (very exciting, I must say. Very, very exciting!).....

and don't forget to at least peek at my story Into the Lens over at Clean Sheets.

A reader named Julia gave me one of the highest compliments on literary erotica I've every received: "Gina Marie - you have fully encapsulated the reality of sexual experience. A pleasure to read."

Wow! What a beautiful, unexpected gift! Like bicycles, sunsets and windblown pink tutus in the desert.


3 comments:

Craig Sorensen said...

Hi Gina,

I'm having trouble leaving a comment at CS, but I just want you to know how much I enjoyed "Into the Lens."

A true sensory feast.

Jeremy Edwards said...

I have a guess ... but it's a secret guess! : )

Gina Marie said...

Thanks so much, Craig! It was on of those stories that kind of wrote itself :-)

Jeremy, I can't guess your guess out loud -- that would ruin the secret, but you just might be right!