Sunday, October 4, 2009

Down for the count


Blasted machine broken. Give me paper and pencils. Sharp ones. So I can poke this thing's fucking eyes out! When life gives you lemons, find someone with a paper cut. Working on vacuuming and poetry and going back to school and photography (oh, the stories!) and having sex in real life (whoooppeee!). Hope to be back with good, dirty smut soon. Look! A merganser! And maybe even a plate of fresh plums and a story about my new knife, the one that makes me hard. But since each letter takes four seconds to type, I must depart before I self-destruct.

Until then, a musical interlude. One of my favorite road tunes. John Prine and Iris Dement. Ain't it sweet?



4 comments:

Craig Sorensen said...

Quite a song!

Here's hoping the technology comes around for you. Recently girded my loins for battle with DeDe's computer.

T'weren't fun.

neve black said...

I know that sucks, but like you said, lemons do have pretty flowers, like how fun it is deciphering scribbled notes on a pad of paper - lemonade anyone?

Great on all other fronts, girl.

BadAssKona said...

Scallops, sauteed in garlic butter, wait for you at the end of the journey....

WV: "Volog"
Def: A log in the forest over which one might attain a vaginal orgasm

Shanna Germain said...

It's time for a Netbook, baby! Three pounds, nine hours of battery life, and less than $400. Go, girl, go!