Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Silver buckles, miraculous blooms & bunny places



“Alice falls down the rabbit hole and her dress poofs up like a parachute] Alice: Well, after this I should think nothing of falling down stairs.”
--Alice in Wonderland


Something like a thousand years ago I stripped down and climbed into a garden shed and shoved off with nothing but a paddle, a candle lantern, and an old typewriter. I had no idea where I was going, but the salt air against my bare skin was enough. I knew I was going somewhere.

Fuck it. Might as well get to the good stuff.



Right this very instant (as in right fucking now) there is a really sexy MAN with a very dirty mind (tall, strong, beautiful arms, sexiest fucking torso I have ever laid breasts on, strong, gorgeous legs, handsome, striking face, many, many dirty thoughts, and a low wolfish voice that makes me howl about twenty times a day even when I’m trying very hard to be a lady, like when making toast with orange marmalade or sitting cross-legged in a golf cart) sucking on my clit like it is a tiny penis. Suck, suck, suck! His warm, wet lips are bobbing up and down on it’s tiny, slick, screaming pink head. “Yesssssss! My hard, swollen, penile little clitoris is screaming with primal volume. “Yesssssss! More! More! Never fucking stop ever!”


Yes, that beetle drank all the fucking wine and I didn't even care.



Shit, there is no context here. Apologies. Crawling back into the sea.

So we (the shed, paddle, candle lantern, typewriter and I) bobbed across the ocean and finally came to rest on a distant and rocky island after a couple of righteous storms battered us around for a few hundred years. One sunny day when the sharks were busy eating coconut shrimp and SPAM & beans, I finally decided it was time to sink or swim so I said hasta la vista to the shed, the paddle, the lantern & the typewriter (I know, a little sad but computers had arrived sometime while I was in survival mode on the rocks and you have to admit.....) and hurled myself back into big, black froth and body surfed on a heat wave to this desert where I am now sprawled, legs spread, head tossed back in ecstasy, my cunt nourishing the parched, cracked earth with a steady stream of hot, sweet cum. There is now a large field of sunflowers blooming where this event occurred (See Exhibit A if you don’t believe me).


Exhibit A

Now it’s getting juicy. And now you know why.

The night is vibrating with wild abandon and lust. Even the air is bright. Our skin is dark with radiation and shining with sweat. My thoughts are neon. My smile stretches across the sky. In fact, my smile has become another being entirely and is skipping around in circles. There are five dancing smiles, to be exact. Spinning! Skipping! Leaping! The smiles are ecstatic. I am transformed somehow, inexplicably, magically, into something indescribably iridescent. I am the embodiment of lust and joy. My stride lengthens and I really, really love the sound the buckles on my boots are making. I’m hardly even touching the earth as we strut and stroke our way through the city, but the buckles sure are musical. They are jingling some kind of catchy show tune, but my nipples, which have hardened in the night air and have now multiplied like the smiles are distracting me. I can’t recall now what the hell those darling buckles were singing. It is so wonderfully maddening to have an unknown song stuck in one's head.

My iridescent self is practically bursting with desire. I am walking backwards, looking in disbelief and wonderment at the beautiful, naked man happily following me wherever I lead him. There are adventures behind every red velvet curtain and inside of every mysterious entrance. I can barely contain myself and considering what is happening to smiles and nipples, I am certain I won’t contain myself. Why would I ever do such a ridiculous thing? Letting go is half the battle…..and we are gone.

“Follow me!”
Tomorrow is the full moon. Tonight she is VERY fat and all wet and quivery. There are people everywhere, thousands of them, all humming about the city, but somehow you and I are alone and naked in cool blue rabbit hole of moonlight and devouring each other like hungry beasts. We are twisted up like human bondage ropes atop the cracked earth. We may never figure out which end is which. We may be entangled in one another’s damp limbs for all time. The eternal kink. Oh well!

Back on our feet, my hand slips into yours. The high, heavy electronica dance beat shooting into the atmosphere from three hundred sound systems at once pumps my blood. Your iridescence pumps my soul. I look up, the sweet, rhyming jingle of the silver buckles on my boots making me wet all over again, the look in your eyes making me drip. And drip. And drip. And explode from my sparkle painted toenails to my pixie dusted eyebrows. Gush! Sploosh!

“Follow me,” one of my smiles says, in a voice that sounds remarkably like a silver buckle. “Follow me. Over here. Come this way…..I see a bunny place.”


To be cuntinued.....!

11 comments:

BadAssKona said...

Your writing leaves me breathless, whirling, wanting, smiling... How erotic!!

WV: "sympa"
Def: the antecedent to "thetic," a description of the thing in my back: "the tic."

Craig Sorensen said...

Whoa!

Methinks you are in a place of supreme inspiration, Gina. You dance in and out of the tactile and ethereal effortlessly.

I am so glad to have you back in blogland, little lady, and I'm looking forward to installment two...

Danielle said...

gina..its so good to have you and your dirty partner in crime back here..glad you deliver still these wonderfull poetic post..and i m happy for both of you diving in and out of the dark waters of extasy...:-)

@ bak
my word is: fignosm..maybe you can do a little word magic with that..it screams for it...

neve black said...

You're a wonderous spirit, my friend. I loved the entire piece, but I have to admit, I sort of got stuck here:

"...sucking on my clit like it is a tiny penis. Suck, suck, suck! His warm, wet lips are bobbing up and down on it’s tiny, slick, screaming pink head. “Yesssssss! My hard, swollen, penile little clitoris is screaming with primal volume. “Yesssssss! More! More! Never fucking stop ever...!”

Holy, I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

Jeremy Edwards said...

I don't even know where to begin in expressing my appreciation for this piece. I'm looking around goggle-eyed, with a goofy grin. Glorious details everywhere!

Some favorite morsels of deliciousness and fun:

Yes, that beetle drank all the fucking wine and I didn't even care.

where I am now sprawled, legs spread, head tossed back in ecstasy, my cunt nourishing the parched, cracked earth with a steady stream of hot, sweet cum. There is now a large field of sunflowers blooming where this event occurred (See Exhibit A if you don’t believe me)

Not to forget those delightfully replicating smiles and nipples!

I can barely contain myself and considering what is happening to smiles and nipples, I am certain I won’t contain myself.

Rock on with your iridescent self (and partner)!

BadAssKona said...

And as you all know, by now, the man she speaks of is me and the woman I speak of is her. I can't tell you, in written or spoken language, how grateful I am for knowing this talented woman (I'll leave the definition of "talented" to your respective imaginations). She can move mountains, planets, universes with her lush prose. She certainly has moved me...

WV: "gyropo"

Def: What my Ho does while pole dancing

Danielle said...

@ badasskona..


noooooooo for reaaaalll..thats you and gina???...wasnt here a blogger a while ago who thought he had seen you and her and???..nooo forrr reall?..:-P

i think its awsome that two such poetic and wonderfull spirits found each other...:-)

Gina Marie said...

Hey everybody! Best spampword ever! Pampful!

What that gyropo does to my pampful! Aw BAK -- maka me smile! All the smiles are smiling! I am incredibly proud to traipse the planet with you. What a blast!

Craig! I feel like I am still dancing under the big desert sky. Maybe I am. Sure hard to let go of all that though and actually get on with the grind. That's what words are for though, eh?

Danielle -- water's fine! So glad you joined u.

Neve -- I got stuck there too. That exact place. How wild is that? I think I'll get stuck there again most likely. A lot!

Danielle -- fer real! Isn't that just insanely incredulisimo?

Gina Marie said...

Ha! I meant spamword. Too funny.

Erobintica said...

methinks it is all wonderful - Gina & BAK - you make me smile. (I also wonder how come Craig and I use "methinks"? Is it a Monty Python thing? I've used it for years and don't know where I picked it up.

Emerald said...

Catching up (somewhat, heh) on blogland — beautiful, Gina. Thanks.