Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Where I'd been waiting

"You know that place between sleep and awake, the place where you can still remember dreaming? That's where I'll always love you, Peter Pan. That's where I'll be waiting."

--Tinkerbell
____________________________________

A foot in the snow.





Dancing in sprinkly falls....in the middle of winter,
his sunshine splashing on my shoulders and flooding my heart.




Goddess tree certainly knew something that I couldn't possibly fathom.


Candles, kisses, scarves, and lullabies.


Intellectual connection of the most intense degree.

Rocks, branches, pheromones, karaoke, and a tall man
with blue hair in a sarong.....holding my hand on a mountain road.


Blossoming beneath him.

Sensuality without shame.

Just the beginning.



10 comments:

Donna said...

Lovely! As I read I could feel my breath slowing--paused an extra long time at that male torso :-).

Craig Sorensen said...

Wow! Magnificent.

Gina Marie said...

Hi Donna, that is quite the breath-taking torso, isn't it? And it goes so well with nature :)

Thanks Craig....my brain and lungs are full of oxygen. It feels good.

Erobintica said...

Lovely - all of it - and scarlet bee balm too! (I'd sent Alison a picture of some from my garden for her scarlet parade).

Danielle said...

boring senseless crap!!

i wish..i mean..cant you just post for once something that dont totally touches me?..:-)

instead: beautiful and creative zen-like pictures and pearly words..well done gina marie..again!..

Shanna Germain said...

Yum yum yum!

Beautiful, as always!

Misses, s.

Gina Marie said...

Hi Robin, the bee balm is one my favorites. It has such a beautiful shape, too.

Danielle, you scared me! Hee. Thanks so much -- pearly words! Wow! Made my day.

Shanna.....thanks for landing on my perch for a moment. Miss you!

Danielle said...

hehe*

a bit of beeing scared keeps you young and bendy i heared..:-)

Gina Marie said...

Boo! Just scared myself! Young and bendy is where it's at! Old but young at heart and bendy ain't bad either.

Danielle said...

ha!

age is aint nothing but a number..and for the rest we have sex, love & pilates...:-)