Monday, April 27, 2009

So. Fucking. Sensual.



Ever been to a place where you feel like you must be in some kind of dream space? Where the landscape absolutely speaks to you. A place that feels more like home than home?



Went there. Did that. Big sky. Starry night. Such a beautiful, sexy place. Want more! Of course, here at home there are plenty of spring plants & flowers to keep me busy.




Here's some naughtiness -- finally. Some feverish spring fucking. Hope y'all like it.




Big Red Sun


--KM

I am thinking it but don’t say it when my boy Blue spots the Sandhill cranes in a marshy field just off the freeway.

They are beautiful. I can hear their deep throaty trill, a rich and rattling French trumpet of a call in my mind. It’s a sound never forgotten once heard and I’d heard them fairly recently, as they flew above an Oregon riverbank. I am thinking it but don’t say it as I look at them and then back at Blue, his smile, sunlight on his face, his boyish excitement at spotting them.

I am thinking it but don’t say, “Hey Blue, cranes mate for life you know.” I am thinking it but don’t say, “The mated pairs call in unison. The mated pairs stand up close together and call to one another in an intricate, synchronized duet.”

I am thinking it but don’t say, “The girl Sandhill crane makes two calls for every single call of the boy.”

I don’t say it because I’m sure my boy Blue knows all that and more. He’s a man of the wild spaces and the faraway places. He’s one of them.

Miles and miles later on down the road to home, Blue looks up at the dry hills and puts foot to brake as if he’s spotted a bighorn sheep perched on a rock. Dust billows beneath the tires as Blue pulls his rig over to the side of the road. The landscape is colored in the gentle brilliance of high desert spring. Deep browns, sage greens, and the soft, sensual purple of a carpet of tiny flowers bursting skyward from the silt of an ancient seabed paint the earth.

“What is it?” I ask, excitement rising in my hips as the truck jolts to a stop. I am nude from the waist down with one finger slipping in and out of my sticky wet pussy and the other wrapped around a semi-warm bottle of beer. Blue, of course, is stark bucking naked….and smiling.

“Did you pull over so we can chase lizards and catch butterflies?” I giggle.

“No sir,” Blue says, smirking and pointing towards a rocky outcropping. “We’re gonna climb up to that plateau and fuck. Now get your hand out of your twat, take that ridiculous tank top off and grab your sandals, you horny little bitch. Oh, and Sugar, could you be a dear and grab the tequila out of the cooler? As hot as it is today, we might need to quench our thirst.”

“If I had all the money in the world I’d buy you the moon, stuff it in your pussy & watch you glow,” Blue says, his voice as deep as the river valley below.

He’s smiling in that animal way of his, mouth spread in a naughty grin, his mile-wide river of happiness bright against a backdrop of sun-baked basalt. Tall straw-colored grasses are rustling in the breeze. Near his left foot, the delicate purple petals of the Mistress Lily are fluttering like lace panties on a line.

I kiss his gorgeous belly button, lap at the salty edges with my tongue, and tickle him in the ribs.

“If you had all the money in the world I’d tell you to keep it in your pocket,” I murmur, lips kissing his warm neck. “I’d tell you to fuck me for free and light me up from the inside out with your big red sun while the moon watches.”

Before I know it we’re rolling around on a kool-aid stained blanket spread on a grassy mound in the sunshine. The wind is cool but soft. “Spread your legs baby,” he says. “Let’s see your pretty pussy.”

The sun is beaming heat right onto my cunt. Feels so good. It’s my first time. But I’m not nervous. I was born to fuck out here. Under a blanket of big sky. I’ve come home.

A cicada agrees, buzzing the music my pussy would make if her humming and strumming was audible. I’m so wet. I don’t even need to hear him say it, don’t need to feel his warm fingers slide across my damp clit, don’t need to feel the wind between my thighs to know just how wet I am. My cum is running between my ass cheeks, dripping onto his balls, bubbling out of me like a spring.

“Fuck me baby,” he moans, pushing four fingers into my soft folds, the juice of my warm, ripe fruit coating his skin.

“Pretty please. I want your big red sun inside me, deep inside.”

“But…..just a second….I have to pee.”

Standing up, I head towards a rocky outcropping.

Two steps forward and his hand is clamped tight around my wrist. He pulls me around. “Where are you going?”

“To squat in the weeds. I have to pee.”

“Oh no you don’t. Not over there. I want your piss on me. Make me yours baby…..and I have to pee too. Out here, we’re animals.”

Blue settles his naked ass onto the dry grass, leans back on open palms, and smiles up at me devilishly.

“Mark your territory. Piss on my head.”

God Damn he’s a bold one my Blue. Fearless. Animal.

I squat like a native and let out a small trickle. I can see across the Gorge all the way to the badlands, all the way to Shangri-La. I can smell myself as I squat there above him, my pussy a wonderment of biology and geology, all molten rock and tide pool and open range. The muscles in my pelvis relax as he strokes my strong calves, my bare ass hanging in the breeze, and I flood his head with piss. His tongue is out, lapping up the pheromone waterfall as it splashes across his face and down his chest. “Fuck yeah baby!” he shouts. “I’m all yours now.”

Now that I am drained, he moves behind me, pushing me down gently into the soaked place where he was. His cock is waving like a wand across my hair and he lets loose. Really lets loose. It feels like freedom, this animal thing. It feels like letting go, like going against the tide and with the waves. “You’re mine you kinky little whore,” he laughs, the piss spraying over me, hot on my back and shoulders, neck, face. It smells like the far shore, like mud and coffee and whiskey and sun-browned flesh. It smells like rain and laughing and cum and bare feet on a dusty road.

My hair dripping with piss, I slide my sun-warmed pussy onto his drenched cock, lean down slowly to his moisture-beaded face and lick around the edges of his lips with my tongue.

“Animal,” I moan, his cock so deep inside. I’m dripping with heat and light. “Fuck me with your big red sun.”

“Fuck me ‘till the moon comes up.”

I’m high on pheromones and horny as hell, fucking on the cliff’s edge, grinding on top of of him, my hips finding a rhythm I’ve never heard before. My face is wet with piss, little drops of it falling from my hair as we fuck. It’s like setting the world in motion.

“Gonna cum for me baby? Gonna cum all over my balls?”

“Mmmmm…..God you turn me on. You feel so good.”

Sitting up, I ride his cock wildly, feeling the heat of him, the power of his gaze and touch and scent gripping me so tight, stroking me in all the right places.

Screaming as waves of pleasure pulse through my body, expanding and retracting every cell and fiber, I collapse onto his chest, his cock still hard, still hot, our bodies damp with sweat and piss.

I am thinking it but don’t say it when Blue takes my wet hair in his big fist and kisses me hard. I am thinking it but don’t say it when he pulls himself from me and takes himself in his hand, screams even more loudly than me as he paints my face with his thick, sweet cum.

I am thinking it but don’t say, “The sandhills, they don’t only show off during mating season you know. They sing and dance, run and cavort all year long.”

Instead I pinch Blue on the ass and say, “Fucking-A that was fun. Want some tequila?”


(If you can't read the honey bucket sign, it's an advertisement for where to go for breakfast for those who didn't bring camp food....I thought it was so funny -- guess there was noplace else to tape a sign!)








5 comments:

Craig Sorensen said...

Awesome! Love it!

And yes, I've been to that special place. It's part place, part state of mind. Perfect symmetry. At one with the universe.

Been there a few times.

Once was outdoors in the mountains of Idaho where DeDe and I were married.

Jeremy Edwards said...

I love so much about this!!

One thing I love is the contrast of the contemplative, poetically majestic inner monologue at the beginning with the randy, rollicking action and dialogue between the lovable protags. It all works together so well, the grounding of the wild in the calm,* action in thought.

And as with all your work, there's that irrepressible momentum of joie de vivre and hungry horniness and limitless horizons and spontaneity.

**
“If I had all the money in the world I’d buy you the moon, stuff it in your pussy & watch you glow,”**

The man in the moon in the woman!

*Ahahaha! I originally mistyped that as "the wild in the clam."

neve black said...

Wow. I've so missed you and your writing, Kirsten.

That was amazing. I suddenly feel compelled to strip down naked and run through an open field. I better bring the tequila. I'm a horny, little bitch. :-)

Wonderful.

Kirsten Monroe said...

Hi Craig -- married in the mountains of Idaho! Ahhh! That's so great. Yes, exactly -- part place, part state of mind. It's a sort of muse too. Inspirational.

Hi Jeremy,

Thanks so much -- now you have me all juiced about "wild in the clams." This could be good.

Neve,

You are the sweetest. I love your new site by the way. So sexy & classy.

BadAssKona said...

I can almost taste, feel, smell and hear all of this! Incredibly, beautifully, evocative! It's like I was there!