Tuesday, March 3, 2009

And the winners are....


Thanks for stopping by yesterday everyone -- and thank you Neve for working so hard on all of the astrological excitement. I tossed the commenter's names into my silk stocking and the winners are:


  • A copy of "Sex Through the Zodiac" goes to the Lovely Robin!

  • A prize package including Zodiac soap from ETSY goes to Miss Emerald! (email me your sign and your snail mail addy and I'll get it to you pronto!)

____________________________________



Yesterday started like this

Then went to this


And this....


And this

It turned out to be such a gorgeous day here.

And finally.....this

"Best not to mix the past with the present. The present paints the past with gold. The past paints the present with lead. When I run backwards I feel the desperation rise. Best for me to hurtle headlong into the present. Never look back. Maybe catch on fire if I do it right. That's all there is -- the Right Now. If we don't plant ourselves in the front row of the present, I predict that if any of us reach old age, we'll be sitting on the front porch thinking, 'Damn, shoulda burned all the temples. Screamed, danced and dragged life through the coals.' I align myself with life's brutal headlong lunge towards Death. I am in motion at all times. Waging war with exhaustion. Winning some and losing some."
--Henry Rollins (Henry's always got some good food for thought)








6 comments:

Erobintica said...

Oh goodie. That makes up for the 8 inches of very cold white stuff that fell here yesterday! How exciting!

Thanks Kirsten & Neve & Roxanne!

Neve Black said...

Kirsten,
Thank you once again for having us over for zodiac sex talk. Roxanne and I had a blast!

Robin! Congratulations! I'll be getting a copy of the e-book to you either today or tomorrow.

Emerald!Sexy, zodiac soap? How cool is that? Congratulations!!

Jeremy Edwards said...

I love the way the sepia seeps into full color—it's squiffin* great!

*spamword

BadAssKona said...

Close eyes....JUMP!

Anonymous said...

Ooh, an ode to the Present — awesome!

Wow, I won, just barely making it in before closing time! :) Thank you KM and Neve!! I do indeed look forward to smelling my sexy zodiac soap!

Xoxoxo

BadAssKona said...

BTW....which horse is Neve riding?