Friday, January 23, 2009

Spinning the sky


Congrats to you Neve Black on your newly published novel, Sex Through the Zodiac! I just filled my favorite "Oiseaux de France" beer glass with Oregon "Widmer Brrr Winter Ale" and I'm licking foam from my lips after toasting to you and your success! You are a true blogger friend, always there with an uplifting thought or juicy words, interesting ideas and just plain sexy cool vibes. Just think how proud the Dalai Lama must be, welcoming you to the mountaintop with a pint of Himalayan Bubbly! You ROCK sista!

I discovered this winter song by Seattle's own Fleet Foxes listening to Pandora Radio today and I thought of you when I looked up the video and saw the little Claymation man spinning the sky! 

I can't wait to immerse myself in your novel this weekend. Cheers. Peace. Love. Bravo. A whole rain forest of butterfly kisses to you!




Fleet Foxes: White Winter Hymnal

2 comments:

BadAssKona said...

Personally, I think we should, ALL, be given the opportunity to lick the foam from your lips....

Neve Black said...

Kirsten,
Thank you one million times.

You're wonderful. :-)

Damn, you need an icy cold one to cool down after looking at that fabulous image...somebody turned the heat on in here! Is she hot, or what?