Friday, November 14, 2008

Moved in on her like a panther


Oh Woody! I just love Woody Allen. I have read this piece from last week in The New Yorker about 15 times. It is hilarious and fun and so Woody.


The photo is the moon -- my moon. Above my house this morning at 5:30 a.m. The day proved a bit challenging, but that big old moon -- and Woody -- made it all right.


Think Hard, It'll Come Back to You
--Woody Allen in Shouts & Murmurs, The New Yorker
Full story, Click here


"Christ, the woman was doubled up with laughter. Accused me of ruining the moment. Schlemiel, she called me, nudnik. Couldn’t run to the phone fast enough to share the story with our friends. Let her rot with her embezzler husband. The man tries to hide six million dollars in small denominations in his shoe. "




No comments: