Saturday, November 15, 2008

All-around badass feminist


Listen up, bitches! Susie Bright is coming to Portland!


Folded and tucked neatly into the zipper pocket of my purse (the matching green was a good luck sign) is my ticket, entry, yes-on-paper, paid-in-full, hall pass to Susie's talk on November 18. Can you tell I'm just a teeeeensy bit excited?

Click here to register on the off-chance that you'll be in the neighborhood or can start driving now!

The event is sponsored by BITCH Magazine, the Oregon Council on the Humanities, and PSU Women's Resource Center) for bringing Susie ("Writer, teacher, audio-show host, performer, and all-around badass feminist Susie Bright") to P-Town and giving me a whole lot to smile about on an otherwise ordinary Tuesday night!

1 comment:

Neve Black said...

Ooooh, how I envy you. Can't you just live darned closer, so I can start doing some of these cool things with ya', already?

Have a great time...full report...promise?