Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Bootylicious

If I dress like this for my house chores, maybe it will be more fun. Kind of like whistling while you work. Love Galadarling's photos: http://www.flickr.com/photos/galadarling/

Just when I was feeling stretched a little thin and miserating about all work and no play making KM a dull and not-very-naughty girl, Miss Thang pops up with some Saturday night excitement!
Portland's Erotica Superstar -- damn, woman! That is just so hot!

Must go shopping. Skirt? Jeans? Well yeah, my booty will be there, but then what?

Congrats Shanna. I'm blowing that poster up for signing and framing, I hope you know.

4 comments:

Neve Black said...

Sounds like fun. Please tell Shanna Congrat's from all on this side of the world.

Have a blast.

p.s. I think I'd wear the outfit in the image. Super hot.

Jeremy Edwards said...

If I dress like this for my house chores, maybe it will be more fun.

Yeah! I did some naked vacuuming last week, and I highly recommend it.

This week maybe I'll vacuum the house.

P.S. My spamword is eguilab. I think that's a type of incubator.

Kirsten Monroe said...

Hi Neve,

I will, I will. I'm such a little groupie -- maybe I'll be able to get some photos to share.

Jeremy -- ooh, la-la! You are so, so funny!

I think e-gooey-lab sounds like a testing facility for lubricants.

Craig Sorensen said...

Hey Kirsten, you'll need to give us the lowdown of the Saturday Night Event, okay?