Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Rock & Roll Fantasy

Photo: World Cup Groupies from http://joehawkinsisonthelooseagain.blogspot.com/


Mike Young offers up a hilarious taste of Rock Star status and groupie lust at Nerve.com in his personal essay, "It Ain't Me, Babe."


"Jordaan wasn't faring any better. A few minutes later I saw him looking defeated and I asked what was wrong. "This kid James," he said. "I was smoking a cigarette on the porch and he asked if we could buttfuck, and I was like whoa, okay, but I'm always on top."


"What happened?"


"He meant his cigarette. He meant he wanted to light his cigarette on mine."


"Oh."


"I think I scared him."

2 comments:

Neve Black said...

Hillarious. Nice post.

Damn those girls are hot. :-)

Gina Marie said...

Thanks Neve. I love how the hotties' boobs match! Very nice :)