Friday, August 15, 2008

Kama seduction



Nikki Magennis' teaser on the upcoming release of The Mammoth Book of the Kama Sutra, including the tasty nibble of her erotic tale included in the anthology has me all aflutter.


Click here for a modern translation of the original ancient Indian love text on Google Books.


(The humorous bibliophile illustration above is from: http://www.neatorama.com/2006/09/06/kama-sutra-of-reading/ and created by Seymour Chast: http://www.pushpininc.com/


Hey Craig, are you out there? Check out the Kama Sutra guitar!


2 comments:

Craig Sorensen said...

Holy shit, Kirsten, that is so freaking awesome! Must have now! GAS reflex kicking into overdrive.

As it turns out, I have a story in the Mammoth Kama Sutra book with the lovely and amazing Nikki. I think you have sparked a nice vision for my blog about my inclusion in the upcoming book!

Must--have--kinky--Kama Sutra guitar!

Kirsten Monroe said...

I thought you'd like it, Craig!

Congrats on a new addition to your bookshelf!