Monday, July 21, 2008

Spicy bits


An excerpt...one of the juicy parts. Might as well just get right to it. The photo has nothing to do with anything, except it's cool.


Lucifer's Fist


Home at last, I practically leap through the front door. This is where it starts. The control in my delicious chaos. My sacred space. I am naked and curled up like a kitten on the couch within minutes, a light blanket across my legs, glass of wine in hand, finger vibrator ready for action. I have one hour. I reach to the coffee table and grab the remote to click on the stereo for some loud, rocking music. Buckcherry is screaming. I’m a crazy bitch, but Josh Todd wants to fuck me anyway. All. Night. Long. The vibrator is sliding across my swollen pussy as I spread my legs wide. I am kissing the sky with my wide open spaces. Waves of sensual heat ripple across my entire pelvis. I am back on the conference room table. I am bent over the bar at Luna Lounge. I am sucking cock in the elevator. Images of hot sex -- flesh on flesh on flesh -- flip through my mind like a spinning rolodex. With my free hand, I run my fingers lightly across my breasts, teasing my nipples, the bass beating a secondary rhythm into my core. The tiny pink vibrator is buzzing sweetly as I slide my other hand under my ass and slip my fingers deep into my cunt, my moans now in perfect karaoke harmony with Jim Morrison’s poetry. Before you slip into unconsciousness, I’d like to have another kiss. I am soaring into the sunset. The vibrator is tickling my little dick of a clit, and oh, it feels so fucking good. I cum with my hips high in the air, neck arched, a squeal of delight escaping my lips. Fuck yesssss.

Time to get dressed.

2 comments:

Jeremy Edwards said...

I second that "Fuck yesssss"!

Jeremy Edwards said...

I also have to say how much I especially love these images:

kissing the sky with my wide open spaces

Images of hot sex -- flesh on flesh on flesh -- flip through my mind like a spinning rolodex

my moans now in perfect karaoke harmony