Saturday, June 28, 2008

Oh When the Saints!


I asked the saints for some help and they came through for me. I made it to "ding-ding, round two!" at Clean Sheets with a story that shall not be named for fear of being jinxed. A "maybe" from Clean Sheets makes my heart go pitter patter.


I also got a big huge wet "yes" from The Erotic Woman for "Little by Little" which will be up next week. A big huge wet thank you back to TEW! (Wet your whistle with Jeremy Edwards' new piece at TEW: "From Tip To Toe," a lava hot story that will absolutely knock your socks off.


Thank you kind saints! The next time we go out on the town, drinks are on me!
The above photo is from Dean's very naughty site: http://deannumber1.multiply.com/journal/item/88


2 comments:

Jeremy Edwards said...

Congrats on all of it! I'm so glad we'll have more of your gorgeous work to drool over soon.

And thanks for the shout-out!!

KM said...

Thanks Jeremy!

I can't even tell you how much that means.