Friday, June 27, 2008

More is better!




More Mayo -- and maybe some hot mustard too! -- Linked at Sugasm this week -- no, not in the top three, but that's OK. Working it!
http://sugasm.com/2008/06/23/sugasm-137/

Here's the cream of the crop:

This Week’s Sugasm Top Picks

I can only be what I am.“It’s strangely refreshing, to really submit and give up that control, and not have to make decisions.”

Over the Edge“He tells me to hold still, in that soft, controlling voice of his.”

A Story Told Out of Order and Out of Character - Part 4“You thought you could just come to my room and tease me?”

Mr. Sugasm Himself
Sugar Bank

Editor’s Choice
A former slut examined

3 comments:

Jeremy Edwards said...

Congratulations on the Sugasm link for "Mayo"! That's quite a condiment. Er—compliment.

KM said...

Thanks Jeremy! Maybe it's just window dressing (are all the submissions included in the big list each week?)but I'm new to this picnic and pickled to death. Ooh that's pretty bad :)

Jeremy Edwards said...

I don't know much about it, but I guess I've always assumed that even the longer list was the result of some decision-maker's pickling and chewsing.